The Hosaeus Fitness Center is closed until further notice.
We are pleased to announce we have created a FREE online resource for GX classes. The platform being used is a private Facebook group called "MSU Online Group Exercise Classes." Please search that title in Facebook and request to join.
No Facebook? No problem:
- Some patrons have expressed they do not have Facebook and thus cannot access the free MSU Online Group Exercise Classes. (Click the link here.)
- As a note, I understand the hesitance in signing up for social media. But, I would strongly suggest considering signing up for a free account in this temporary time of crisis. The platform has been a wonderful way to stay connected to our niche in the MSU community.
- However, if signing up temporarily does not sit well with folks, we are putting as many videos as we can on our YouTube playlist: GX Online Classes. (Click the link here.)
Additional Online Resources:
Check out these additional online suggestions and resources that have been tested and recommended by our GX instructors and personal trainers. Click here for online workout resources to be well and keep moving. These will be periodically updated.
Please contact Whitney Hinshaw with any additional questions or concerns. Click here to contact Whitney Hinshaw.
GX Pass Price Per Semester:
|Student:||$49 (Unlimited classes; puchase online)|
|Non-student:||Included with Marga Hosaeus Fitness Center membership|
|Weekly:||$10 (purchase at the Membership Service Desk in the MHFC lobby)|
|Monthly:||$20 (purchase at the Membership Service Desk in the MHFC lobby)|
|Per Class:||$5 ((purchase at the Membership Service Desk in the MHFC lobby))|
- All participants must have a valid Cat Card.
- Semester long passes may be purchased online.
- All instructors are CPR/AED and Group Exercise/specialty certified.
- Classes are on a drop in/first-come, first-served basis. There is no need to sign up.
: Enter your name and email address here to receive notifications of Group Exercise class cancellations and schedule changes.
Have feedback about Group Exercise classes? Make sure we hear—use our feedback form!